Terms & Conditions:
Everybody buying tickets must agree to these terms & conditions regardless of wether your flying or not, incase there is the opportunity for you to go up on the day.
You must continue to read, understand and adhere to the following terms & conditions set out below.
- Anyone choosing to join us on board this pleasure flight must do so in a responsible manner. Children 14yrs and under must also be accompanied by an additional paying adult.
- The flight time that you have just booked and been allocated must be adhered too and it is important and necessary to be at the check-in point 15 minutes before your flight for a quick safety briefing before you are allowed to approach and be loaded in to the aircraft. Anyone who is late using the above timescale or even deemed by ground crew at this time to be too drunk to be allowed on to the aircraft will forfeit their flight with no refund.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable however If your flight is cancelled on the day due to a poor weather forecast/actual weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. Only then will you will be offered a full refund.
- Please be aware that the aircraft will not be shut down whilst loading and unloading commences, your safety and our staff’s safety at this time are paramount to this attraction at our event. Our onsite professionally trained ground crew operative’s instructions must be listened to and adhered to at all time before and during loading and unloading of the aircraft. You must stay with the ground crew at all times during this time. These are a few of the things you will be asked to adhere to whilst close to the aircraft. To stay away from the rear tail section as the tail rotor spinning appears invisible and to not put your arms into the air whilst loading and unloading.
- Balance of the aircraft is essential so you must sit in the rear of the aircraft were you are told to do so by the ground crew and stay seated at all times.
- Anyone found to be abusive or otherwise to the Captain and/or his ground crew of our aircraft may find themselves immediately removed from the event itself.
- The event organisers and aircraft operator will accept no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property whilst on the aircraft or surrounding ground crew area.
- You must accept that the Captain of this aircraft has all final says on flight acceptance and flight safety.
- In the unlikely event of in-flight sickness a cleaning fee of £100 will be payable on the day.
“Book now and enjoy your flight around the Derbyshire Dales”